Welcome to Del Mesa
Location: Just a mile east of Carmel-by-the-Sea, set on a plateau within the Carmel River Watershed, Del Mesa Carmel offers stunning views of the Carmel Valley, the Santa Lucia mountains, and Point Lobos.
Setting: Home to an active adult community, Del Mesa Carmel comprises 289 condominium units clustered in a parklike setting of specimen trees, shrubs, and perennial gardens.
Security and Upkeep: At the gate to the tree-lined entry road, a 24-hour security guard insures residents' privacy and security. Del Mesa Carmel's full-time gardeners and the maintenance staff maintain the grounds and all facilities.
Facilities and Amenities: At Del Mesa Carmel and in the surrounding area there are may opportunities to sustain a healthy lifestyle, whether residents are active in the workforce or have retired:
* An exercise gym and indoor swimming pool
* Extensive hiking and bike trails in the Carmel Valley and Big Sur
* The Beaches of Point Lobos and Carmel
* Del Mesa Carmel maintains a well-stocked library of local and national newspapers, weekly and monthly magazines, and a varied selection of fiction and non-fiction titles
* Clubs and classes, such as Lawn Bowling and Dancercise Read more >